- Civipol is an ISO 9001 certified company (see the Events section).
- The Milipol Asia-Pacific exhibition took place in Singapore from 4th to 6th April (see the Events section).
- Niger: support for justice and security in Niger to fight organised crime, smuggling and human trafficking (AJUSEN), for more...
- Maghreb and West Africa: Regional EU Programme for the Prevention of Violent Extremism, for more information please refer to the...
- Civipol: lead manager of the Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism in the Horn of Africa project, for...
- Launch of the European project "support for regional cooperation in G5 countries and the Sahel Security College", for...
- What the experts says, for more information please refer to the "Events" section.
- Cameroon’s first National Civil Registration Conference, for more information please refer to the "Events" section.
- Exercice EU RICHTER CARAIBES 2017, for more information please refer to the "Events" section.
- Exercice EU MIDDLE EAST FOREST FIRE 2017, for more information please refer to the "Events" section.
Civipol operates in Europe and in some 30 countries across the world.
In 2014, in line with our objectives, we broadened the scope of our geographical reach. Thus, for example, we have extended the scope of our interventions beyond the limits of French-speaking Africa by operating in Nigeria and several countries in the Horn of Africa.
At the same time, in spite of the difficult - and even deteriorating - security conditions prevailing in some of the countries in which we have intervened, such as Yemen and the CAR, for example, we have managed to continue operating there and to complete all our assignments successfully.