This covers all missions carried out by emergency first responders, the French fire service and civil protection bomb disposal experts.
Thanks to our relationships with the French General Directorate for Civil Protection and Crisis Management (DGSCGC) and Departmental Fire and Rescue Centres (SDIS), we are proficient in the latest technologies, methods and procedures.
We deploy civil protection specialists with expertise in the following areas:
- Emergency first response.
- Bomb disposal and destruction.
- Forest fire control.
- Prevention of industrial and chemical risks.
- Prevention of seaport risks (fuel fires, ship fires, etc.).
- Prevention of airport risks.
- Search and rescue.
- Training for police dog units.
- Management of chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) risks.
- Management of industrial and similar accidents.
- Deployment of airborne resources.