- Civipol is an ISO 9001 certified company (see the Events section).
- The Milipol Asia-Pacific exhibition took place in Singapore from 4th to 6th April (see the Events section).
- Niger: support for justice and security in Niger to fight organised crime, smuggling and human trafficking (AJUSEN), for more...
- Maghreb and West Africa: Regional EU Programme for the Prevention of Violent Extremism, for more information please refer to the...
- Civipol: lead manager of the Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism in the Horn of Africa project, for...
- Launch of the European project "support for regional cooperation in G5 countries and the Sahel Security College", for...
- What the experts says, for more information please refer to the "Events" section.
- Cameroon’s first National Civil Registration Conference, for more information please refer to the "Events" section.
- Exercice EU RICHTER CARAIBES 2017, for more information please refer to the "Events" section.
- Exercice EU MIDDLE EAST FOREST FIRE 2017, for more information please refer to the "Events" section.
Milipol, created in 1984, is the leading worldwide exhibition of homeland security. The show is held in Paris in odd-numbered years and in Qatar in even-numbered years. Targeted to security professionals, manufacturers, users, purchasing agents and exhibitors of all nationalities, Milipol provides a unique opportunity to share information and network. Initially, the exhibition was devoted to promoting security techniques and equipment. It has since broadened its scope to include the security of public and private groupings, industries and businesses, civil protection and homeland security.
Organised under the aegis of the French Ministry of the Interior, Milipol Paris has become a major event for promoting French technologies.
The Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Civi.Pol is also the Chairman of the Milipol exhibitions, as well as of the Milipol consortium.
Milipol is a brand of the consortium, whose members include Civi.Pol Conseil, Cofrexport, Protecop, Thales and Visiom.
The 19th edition of Milipol Paris was held from November 17 to 20, 2015 at Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre.
Milipol Paris welcomed:
- 949 exhibitors from 55 countries (of which 67% of exhibitors out of France);
- 24,056 visitors from 143 countries (of which 45% out of France);
- 115 official delegations from 77 countries;
- 358 journalists from 22 countries (27% out of France).
Next edition: November 21 to 24, 2017 at Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre.
The 11th edition of Milipol Qatar was held from October 31 to November 2, 2016 at the Doha Exhibition & Convention Centre.
Milipol Qatar welcomed:
- 230 exhibitors from 35 countries;
- 6,538 visitors from 103 countries;
- 246 official delegates from 35 countries;
- 18 speakers and more than 350 conference attendees during 17 cutting-edge topic conferences;
- 182 journalists from 14 countries.
Next edition: October 29 to 31, 2018 at the Doha Exhibition & Convention Centre.
The 6th edition of Milipol Asia-Pacific was held from March 3 to 5, 2015 at Singapore.
Milipol Asia-Pacific welcomed:
- 188 exhibitors from 32 countries;
- More than 5,000 visitors from 45 countries;
- 58 official delegations from 11 countries;
- 380 conference attendees.
Next edition: April 4 to 6, 2017 at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.