- Civipol is an ISO 9001 certified company (see the Events section).
- The Milipol Asia-Pacific exhibition took place in Singapore from 4th to 6th April (see the Events section).
- Niger: support for justice and security in Niger to fight organised crime, smuggling and human trafficking (AJUSEN), for more...
- Maghreb and West Africa: Regional EU Programme for the Prevention of Violent Extremism, for more information please refer to the...
- Civipol: lead manager of the Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism in the Horn of Africa project, for...
- Launch of the European project "support for regional cooperation in G5 countries and the Sahel Security College", for...
- What the experts says, for more information please refer to the "Events" section.
- Cameroon’s first National Civil Registration Conference, for more information please refer to the "Events" section.
- Exercice EU RICHTER CARAIBES 2017, for more information please refer to the "Events" section.
- Exercice EU MIDDLE EAST FOREST FIRE 2017, for more information please refer to the "Events" section.
Submit your resume
Civipol regularly searches for individuals with confirmed expertise in the areas of general and territorial administration, civil protection and safety for its contracts outside France. These individuals may be called on to carry out a variety of missions, including audits, technical support, consulting or training.
If you are interested in joining us, take a few minutes to submit your resume on line using the form below.
Download and fill in our resume template and then send it to us using the form below.
For further information, please contact
Valérie Greffier at +33 (0)1 45 44 85 20.
Your data will be handled by computer processing. We will keep them confidential. Only the relevant persons of Civipol will be allowed to access to them, for internal use only.
In accordance with the French “Data protection law” of 6 January 1978 amended in 2004, you have the right to access and rectify your data. You can exercise it by sending us a message via the “Contact us” section of our website.